One of the very best things about February is the holiday full of bright colors and hearts smacked right in the middle: VALENTINE’S DAY! Just when we Wisconsinites are about at the end of our Winter-ropes, here comes a holiday full of cheer, treats and love. There are so many cute crafts and activities available on Pinterest to help make the most of this day, but it can be overwhelming to dig through the mountain of options. Free vs. paid printables? Fun vs. HUGE mess? We’ve narrowed down some of our favorite options to make your Valentine’s Day easy-breezy!
- Bear Hug Craft by Madison’s own Melissa Gammon! How adorable is this FREE printable? Let your kiddo decorate the page and stick their photo in the center. It’s the perfect gift for Grandma (or mom or dad!) and an easy way to let even the littlest kids join in sharing a special gift.
- Love Letter Valentines from Everyday M&K. They have 7 FREE Valentine Card printables, but we especially love these super cute “letters” with mini pens.
- Friendship Rocks from RedTedArt. These sweet little river rocks are “printed” with fingerprints. Easy for kids and grownups and all around adorable! We love the idea of sharing these with friends, or hiding them for strangers to find!
- Tic Tac Toe Snack from Sippy Cup Mom. Kids love snacks. Kids love games. Make their (Valentines) day complete with this cute treat – and we won’t judge if you want to play, too!
- Candy Heart Dice Game from Culdesaccool. A bag of candy hearts will keep your kids busy with this fun dice game! Roll a dice and learn your fortune – can you take a heart? Two? Will you lose one? Just beware of rolling a 6!